So, this week Mark is ten weeks old and I decided Ryan needs to be more aware of Mark's presence and start interacting with him. I asked Ryan if he would be willing to help me feed Mark - he agreed to hold the bottle.And today, I asked him to sit with Mark & hold him for a picture - he obliged! I couldn't believe it! And so, the result is this adorable picture of my two boys - FINALLY!!
Ryan and I have been battling the past couple weeks with going on the potty. You can see from the picture that he has his big boy underwear on this morning. We are 2-0 so far - no wet undies yet - but the day is young!! We have also talked about going to school in the fall and he understands that he has to wear big boy underwear to school. He has asked me to stop "cheering" for him when he goes on the potty - and so I cheer silently - but we are making progress I think. I am looking forward to many more days where Ryan asks me to stop embarassing him by "cheering."
2 comments:
Please tell Ryan that RaRa and Poppy are very happy that he is wearing underwear now. We want to take him to get ice cream when he comes to our house in his underwear.
MK,
I love the pictures! Mark and Ryan are so cute. I think Mark looks like you :)
Post a Comment