So, Easter is coming and we've been talking about the Easter bunny on a regular basis. Ryan is concerned about two things: 1. Where will the Easter bunny park his car? (I've already told him he just hops here!) and
2. Whether Jack (Poppy and Rara's dog) will scare the Easter bunny away.
Ryan plans to have a talk with Jack to explain he's not allowed to bark and scare the Easter bunny away. I haven't filled Ryan in on the fact that the Easter bunny brings candy yet - he eats enough as it is.
And just when I thought we turned a corner with Mark, he seems to have outsmarted me again. Not napping during the day - boy has that been productive. And so, today's picture is from yesterday when Mark didn't beginning napping until 4:30 p.m.. This is Mark passed out at 8:30 p.m. Check out those cheeks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment